Attractive old stone house with lots of character, located in a hamlet 2 km from the shops. The attached rear garden offers space to relax, outside dining or great potential for any keen gardeners. This property includes two very large bedrooms (one on the ground floor) and an Italian shower plus upstairs bathroom. Rewired in 2016 with provision for electric heating i fteh proeprty was to become a main residence. Opposite is a small garden with a garage and covered storage.
This house includes:
– Living room (31 m2): Laminate floor, wood stove, exposed stone
– Fitted kitchen (16 m2): tiled floor, access to rear garden
– Shower room (6 m2): lino, wc, Italian shower, washbasin
– Bedroom 1 (20m2): wooden floor
– Bedroom 2 (37 m2): wooden floor, stone, skylight, (2 low beams), TV lounge area
– Bathroom (9 m2): wooden floor, shower, washbasin, wc, bath
– Dressing room (3m2): wooden floor
Opposite : Covered storage, garage (space for 1 car)
For your currency exchange and international transfers, our dedicated Healey Fox FX service can help you. We do not charge any transfer fees or commission. We offer a friendly and professional service with a personal account manager who will explain the whole process and the options available for your currency exchange and international transfers.
Please call +44 (0)1869 226370 for more information or click here to get a free quote.
NOTE: Properties are sourced from our established network of French partner agents, all registered and licensed to operate in France. We developed and established these relationships over many years, helping to create a service ideal for international buyers.